Request salary advances from Opfin

People often need immediate access to funds in case of emergencies, and one of the simplest ways of doing this is to ask your employer for an advance on upcoming salaries. Opfin has always supported salary advances, but they were initiated directly by the administrator, and there was no way for an employee to request an advance, or to track the status of their request.

Since this is a fairly often used feature, we have made it simpler and more convenient for employees as well as employers now. As an employee, to request an advance -

  1. Go to “My Pay Slips”.
  2. Click on the link on the right sidebar to request an advance.

You can request any amount you like, and Opfin will also let you specify an EMI so you can pay back the loan in a suitable timeframe. Please do enter a reason for the request, since an administrator will see this before they decide to approve or reject your request.

Administrators can also directly initiate this process without an employee’s request by following the same steps from an employee’s profile.